Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#384083 by Michelle Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:34 am
Tamica Farrel <[email protected]>:
I am genuinely intrigued with the immediate purchase of it for my step daughter in United Kingdom who desperately need it and i will relish to ken how long have you owned it and what's the asking price for it. And withal send me a picture of it. I will handle the shipment cost by myself.

Regards

Tamica Farrel <[email protected]>:
Okay, good. I'm okay with the price 550chf and i will additionally put the shipment charges because I'm buying it for my step daughter in United Kingdom. However, Payment will be sent through Bank transfer. Below is the info needed for payment.

BANK NAME
NAME
IBAN
BIC

I await your replication.

Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.

Advertisement

#386275 by AlanJones Mon May 20, 2019 11:51 pm

Okay, good. I'm okay with the price and i will additionally put the shipment charges because I'm buying it for my step daughter in United Kingdom. However, Payment will be sent through Bank transfer. Below is the info needed for payment.

BANK NAME
NAME
IBAN
BIC

I await your replication.

Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.