Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#386458 by Michelle Thu May 23, 2019 2:45 pm

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm from Belgium and I am really interested in purchasing from you. I am satisfied with the price and the condition. I won't be able to inspect nor come for the pick up personally due to the nature of my job. My private courier will be coming for the pickup which is Parcel 2go Shipping Company. I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal or E-Bank Transfer, I will be responsible for all the PayPal charges on this transaction and if you don't have an account with PayPal, Its pretty easy to register, also safe and secure to receive payment. Visit http://www.paypal.com and get your account easily with your email address..

Home Address :Alexander Franckstraat,247,b1
Zip Code :2530
City : Boechout

So here is the details needed from you below:

Name:
PayPal Email address:
Phone No:
Address for pick up:
Amount:
OR
Bank Name:
Account Name:
IBAN :
BIC:
Phone No:
Address for pick up:
Amount:

As soon as I receive this details from you, I will proceed with the payment and my shipping company will come for the pick up at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up documents. I hope to read back from you soon.

Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate authorities.

Advertisement