Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#388927 by Michelle Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 am
Von: [email protected]
Betreff: ***BARCLAY'S BANK***

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Gaukroger Steven s in your favor, The total amount of €510.00 and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Barclays Bank PLC
Account Name: Gaukroger Steven s
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code : 2019380
Bank Branch: Churchill Place,London,England
E-Mail: [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification , kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#391568 by Michelle Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:03 am
< [email protected] >

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Barclays Bank PLC
Account Name: Gaukroger Steven s
Account Number: XXXX-XXXX- 0021
Sort Code: 2019380
Bank Branch: Churchill Place, London, England
E-mail: gaukrogersteven [email protected]

Delivery Information :
Name: Gaukroger Steven s
address: 32 flat, 2 st Albans Road lythem st Anne's
City, State, Zip-Code
Lancashire , FY81TH
United Kingdom

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER
Please Read Carefully: The total amount of deducted from Gaukroger Steven s account, To this effect it is your right to withdraw money back and forth. You may not be able to pay for your credit card. Mail the shipment tracking code only to our customer care at:
[email protected]
Important Note: We-have confirmed and verified the posting address provided by Gaukroger Steven s please send inquiry to the following address Valid.Fr any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us barclaybranch1 @ accountant. com
Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER
Please read carefully: The total amount above has been deducted from Gaukroger Steven's account . For this purpose, he is not entitled to withdraw or claim a refund and the fund will be credited to your account as soon as the shipment is confirmed by you. Return Once the tracking code of the shipment has has been verified, the money will immediately be credited to your bank account. Do not give the shipping tracking code to the buyer until your account is credited. Send the tracking code to our customer service department only at:
[email protected]
Important note : we have confirmed and verified the mailing address provided by Gaukroger Steven. Please send the item to the above address only for the transaction to be valid. For any questions regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.