Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#389013 by Michelle Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:08 am
Kamarauskas Giedrius <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi my name is Giedrius, I am interested in buying it but i would appreciate if you can answer the few questions below:

what is the final price for it?

How long have you owned it?

I won't be able to view it but can you guarantee me it is in a good condition?

I will make all transportation preparations for it to be transported to my home in Lithuania. Can you send me some recent picture of it?

Hello Friend,

Thanks for your response, I understand everything you've said and we can work it out, I am interested and ready to buy it now. How I wish I could come to inspect it, but currently I'm working out of the country on islands, due the nature of my job I won't be able to come and check it, I am buying it internationally and I don't currently have access to do a bank transfer, so i would pay you through PayPal into your PayPal account directly as it is the fastest & easiest way for me to make payment at this moment, do not worry about PayPal charges as it would be deducted from my account & about the transportation, I have arranged for a transport agent that will be coming for the pickup after the payment has been made but it won't be picked up until you get your money.

So if you willing to work with me, kindly send me your info requested below if you have an account already with PayPal

Name :
PayPal Email address :
Price :
Phone number :
Home address:

But if you don't have an account with PayPal just login to (www.paypal.com) and register with them and sign up for personal account with yahoo mail or hotmail. When you are done with the registration send me the info listed above for the registration with PayPal so i can pay into your PayPal account immediately and then we can arrange for my transport agent to come for the pick up, after you would have received your money.

I expect your reply soon

Kind regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#389016 by Michelle Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:15 am

Hello Friend,

I have received an alert from PayPal with the confirmation email that the payment of R154,575 has been deducted from my PayPal account into your PayPal account as sent, R129,375 for the car and the extra R24,000 + R1,200 which is for the pickup fee and Money Gram charges, am sure you notice that which you will be sending R24,000 to the agent's address below via Money Gram Money Transfer. you'll have to send the extra amount to the transport agent office address through Money Gram money transfer and then send the Money Gram transfer Information to PayPal as they said it is needed for verification, before PayPal will finalize the transaction and your account will be credited.. Here is the info you'll need to transfer the money to the Transport agent's head-office...

Name : Tyron Jamey
State : Odessa
City : Odessa
Zip code : 65000

I sent you a copy of my ID above, I would like you to send me your ID too. So you have to check your e-mail inbox or spam folder for the PayPal confirmation email if you can't find it in your inbox cause it will guide you on how to complete the transaction.. I expect your response soon and it's a pleasure doing business with you.

Best regards

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.