Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#389421 by Michelle Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:02 pm
You have received a payment from ([email protected])

Estimated funds availability
This payment is currently PENDING as it awaits shipment verification, so you're to get the item ship then email us the tracking details for verification and the money will reflect in your account as soon as the shipment has been verified.

How to ship your buyer's item(s) and Payment assurance
Pick up the item(s) and go to the nearest FedEx to ship out the item(s).
Get a tracking number with a receipt and Manually enter the shipment tracking details to us for verification of shipment to our tracking center at [email protected]
Instant funds to your PayPal account after the shipment has been verified.

Shipping address - Confirmed
Olabode Dosumu
17224 S. Figueroa Street Suite #A9207
Gardena, CA

Questions:
Please send all the messages to the above email. We are able to respond to account inquiries sent to the above email

© 2019 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PNEID8PP1

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#391061 by Michelle Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:50 pm
member <[email protected]>

Connected to this Scam -

You have received a payment from ([email protected])

Shipping address - Confirmed
Elizabeth Olie
17224 S. Figueroa Street, Suite #B3412
Gardena, CA 90248

Questions:
Please send all the messages to the above email. We are able to respond to account inquiries sent to the above email

© 2019 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PNEID8PP1

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.