Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#389901 by Michelle Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:07 pm

This e-Mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment of Kc 7,550.00 CZK
from Mr Alex Jarck via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.

Reversal : This method of payment cannot be reversed.
Note from Mr Alex Jarck:

I have paid for the Coins Cheers!!!

Transaction status : Pending https://sec.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/smbiz/gr/wait.gif 99% Completed ( Read instructions below and follow the procedure to complete transaction )

Transaction Summary
Sent From

Mr Alex Jarck

[email protected]

The above sum includes the transport charges for the Merchandise, which means it has to be manually approved by us. Due to the sum of money involved, we have to take extra steps to protect the account holders.
For us to release this payment and credit your account you will have to send the Transport charges to the Transport company through Western Union Transfer and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of the Money Gram Transaction Receipt.

Note: For safety reasons We have made sure this method of payment cannot be reversed or cancelled by your payee to ensure that your account be fully credited as soon as you complete the Money Gram transfer and get back to us with the Receipt/Proof of transfer for verification and immediate remittance of the total amount in your Account.

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer:

3. Enter the receiver's name and address provided below.

1. Visit your nearest shop/r Western Union Outlet and request a Money Gram Or Western Union sending form.

2. Choose their Money in Minutes service.
4. Pay with your Credit Card or Cash.

5. You'll get a confirmation receipt. Attach and email a scanned copy of the receipt to us by replying directly to this message for quick verification.

Click Here Locate Nearest Money Gram/ Western Union Outlet

Transport Agent : World Wide Courier :

Agent name: Ahmad Tukur
City: Ibadan
State:Oyo
Postal: 23402

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification , kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#403629 by Michelle Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:54 am

Your account will be suspended in 12hours!

Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To access the PayPal website or your account safely and securely, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in
an email.

It has come to our understanding that you have no intention of transferring the Fees for verification of the transaction between you and our customer

PayPal heartily advise you to complete the transaction within the next 12hours, as failure to do so will result to the limiting of your account access and Legal Action(s)against you personally, as we have already retrieved all your personal details from our database and we are ready to take appropriate Legal Action(s) against you. We have informed the FBI for violating PayPal's instructions and users agreement in act of the 1999 Law in collaboration with the World Law Enforcement Agency.

You are expected to respond to this dispute before the next 12hours with the required Bitcoin core Details for proper verification.

Thank you for using PayPal
PayPal makes it easy to send/receive money for your auctions.

VisaMasterCard American Express Switch and MaestroVisa Delta Visa Electron

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team.

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, PayPal® will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification , kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#422290 by Michelle Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:46 am
PayPal Service <[email protected]>

Výše uvedená částka zahrnuje poplatek za dopravu zboží, což znamená, že transakce musí být ručně schválena námi z důvodu příslušné částky peněz, musíme podniknout další kroky k ochraně obou uživatelů účtu, abychom mohli aktivovat platbu a připsáním kreditu na svůj účet budete muset zaslat dopravné společnosti prostřednictvím převodu nákupu bitcoinů a zaslat nám e-mail naskenovanou kopii / fotografii nákupu bitcoinu Účtenka.
Poznámka: Z bezpečnostních důvodů jsme zajistili, že odesílatel nebude moci tento způsob platby zvrátit ani zrušit, abychom zajistili, že celková částka bude plně připsána na váš účet, jakmile dokončíte nákup bitcoinů a vrátíte se k nám s potvrzením / Doklad o převodu k ověření a okamžité poukázání celkové částky na vašem účtu.

Níže je uveden podrobný průvodce, jak provést nákup bitcoinů:
www.moonpay.io

Zasílání bitcoinů:
1: Klikněte na bitcoinové jádro
2. Zadejte částku, kterou posíláte, v USD nebo CZK
3. Zadejte adresu peněženky BTC přepravního agenta ( 32JLM63cJJzrnS1z7wbbmL4fJtAA9nrFFm)
4. Klikněte na KOUPIT a pro zakoupení zadejte údaje o své kreditní kartě.
5. Dokončete proces a pošlete nám snímek obrazovky nákupu.

Klikněte sem a vyhledejte svou základnu bitcoinů
Bitcoinová adresa dopravní agentury:

32JLM63cJJzrnS1z7wbbmL4fJtAA9nrFFm

Pokud máte jakékoli dotazy týkající se této transakce, můžete nás kdykoli kontaktovat prostřednictvím odpovědi přímo na tento e-mail s potvrzením platby.

Providian Visa Flagcard

Děkujeme za vaši spolupráci.
S úctou.