Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#385256 by Michelle Tue May 07, 2019 8:42 am
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#386533 by Michelle Fri May 24, 2019 9:18 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

You've received an instant payment

This e-mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment of R96,995.00 ZAR from Mette Heitmann via PayPal ESCROW Payment Service.

Reversals : This method of payment can not be reversed.

Note from Mette Heitmann:
I have paid for it as we have agreed. Cheers.

Transaction Summary

Sent From Kamarauskas Giedrius
[email protected]
Transaction ID U-2SM093961F201134L

The above sum that was transferred to you by Mette Heitmann has been fully debited from the payee's account which includes the Transport/Carrier Charges and is ready to be transferred into your own account before the transaction can be finalized you would have to pay the Transport Charges to the TRANSPORT due to the sum of money involved.

In order complete this transaction and get the funds credited into your account you have to go to any Money Gram Office and transfer the excess sum of R22,800.00 ZAR to the Transport Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Money Gram Receipt.

Below is a step by step on how to complete this transaction and get the funds credited into your account:

1. Visit your nearest money gram office and request a money sending form.
2. Choose their money in a minutes service.
3. Enter the receiver's name and address provided below
4. Pay with cash
5. You'll get a receipt, Attach and email a scanned copy of the receipt to us/type out the details on the receipt such as
sender's name, sender's address & transfer number.
Shipping Carrier: Pacific Express

First Name: Greg
Last Name: Thomas
City: Cotonou
Address: Societe Generale Benin-Kpodji

Address Status: CONFIRMED .
This e-mail is sent and authorized by PayPal. If you have any question regarding this
transfer click helpline.
https://tawk.to/paypalverifiedteam

Keep in mind that you are 100% Guaranteed on this transaction. Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used, as well as payments made through our website. To take advantage of Purchase Protection, we require, among other things, that PayPal accounts be kept in good standing and ask that a dispute be filed within 180 days of your purchase or payment.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal.

PLEASE NOTE:
Questions? You may contact us by replying directly to this message >>For assistance
Thanks for using PayPal – the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online.
Please kindly reply to this email for help or status on this transaction. This mailbox is monitored and you will receive a response

Copyright © 2019 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg
RCS Luxemburg B 118 349

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#391703 by Michelle Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:45 am

We are contacting you regarding the transfer between you and Worfford Pernell Irvin, We are glad to inform you that we still have your money with us in progress, and we are still expecting to receive the required Money Gram information from you for the verification process to be fully completed. Once this is completed the total amount deposited will immediately show in your paypal account.

Transfer Status: PendingTransport Company Awaiting Payment

You are required to send to us the Money Gram Information Stated Below for Verification

(1) Sender's Name:
(2) Receiver's Name:
(3) Ref Number:
(4) Amount Sent:
(5) Money Gram Receipt:

Information Agent Below:

Agent Name: Pillips Carley
City: Odessa
State: Odessa
Zip Code: 07243

We kindly ask that you proceed and send the R4,900.00 ZAR through any Money Gram office at your Post Office or Grocery store and we shall be expecting to receive the Money Gram Information from you as soon as possible .

Payment methods

Note: You can contact us via this Email By Clicking Here if you have any question(s). You should not send the Money Gram information to the buyer, the Money Gram Information should be sent directly to us for verification and then you can send the information to the buyer after your money is released into your PayPal account. We shall be expecting to read from you as soon as possible
The PayPal Team..

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#394360 by Michelle Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:26 am
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Total Amount: €419 EUR
The above sum includes the freight fee for the Merchandise, which means the transaction has to be manually approved by us due to the sum of money involved, we have to take extra steps to protect both account users in order for us to Activate the payment and credit your account you will have to send the Freight fee to the Transport company through Money Gram Transfer and Email us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of the Money Gram Transaction Receipt.
Note: For security reasons We have made sure this method of payment cannot be reversed or canceled by the sender to ensure that the total amount is fully credited into your account as soon as you complete the Money Gram transfer and get back to us with the Receipt/Proof of transfer for verification and immediate remittance of the total amount in your account.

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer:
1. Visit your nearest shop/ Money Gram Outlet and request a Money Gram sending form.

2. Choose their Money in Minutes service.

3. Enter the receiver's name and address provided below.

4. Pay with your Credit Card or Cash.

5. You'll get a confirmation receipt. Attach and Email a scanned copy/picture of the receipt to us by replying directly to this Payment Confirmation Mail for quick verification.

Click Here To Locate Your Nearest Money Gram Outlet
Shipping Company: Pacific Express
Agent Name : Son Gundtoft
City : Odessa
Zip code : 65000

You can contact us any time if you have any question(s) regarding this transaction by replying directly to this Payment Confirmation Mail.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#400781 by Michelle Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:31 pm

Transaction Summary:

Sent From: Sarosi Alex
PayPal Email: [email protected]

Payment For: Goods

1. Visit your nearest shop/Money Gram Outlet and request a MoneyGram sending form.

2. Choose their Money in Minutes service.

3. Enter the receiver's name and address provided below.

4. Pay with your Credit Card or Cash.

5. You'll get a confirmation receipt. Attach and Email a scanned copy/picture of the receipt to us by replying directly to this Payment Confirmation Mail for quick verification.

Click Here To Locate Your Nearest Money Gram Outlet
Transport Agent : Hills Logistics :

First Name: Kevin
Last Name: Nary
City: Odessa
State: Odessa
Zip Code: 65000

You can contact us anytime if you have any question(s) regarding this transaction by replying directly to this Payment Confirmation Mail.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team.

Please reply direct to this email for fast response or click " Contact Us " at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

PayPal Email ID PP1204 - e91e340433a9b

#401858 by Michelle Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:36 am

My name is Richard Smith. I'm a PayPal representative in charge of your transaction with Zoran Pavic ([email protected]) You have Received a total payment of €419.00 EUR to your Paypal Account. but the money is on hold right now with us so Kindly reply to this message to complete this transaction and I will be happy to help you. We thank you for being an asset to PayPal and we hope to serve you better in the nearest future. We do not appreciate any calls due to attending to many customer,We advice you to get back to us via this email to get full details of this transaction. Be informed that this transaction is only available and can only be tracked and traced via email,So do reply back to us if you have any questions about the transaction and not via phone call.

Sent From: Mr Zoran Pavic
PayPal Email: [email protected]

Payment Details:

Payment Number: U-C53EFCC737AW9436H
Merchandise Amount: €6,000.00 EUR
Freight Fee:
Bitcoin Charges: €990.00 EUR
€50.00 EUR
Total Amount: €7,040.00 EUR
Payment Method: Master Card: XXXX-XXXX-0402-7326

The above sum includes the freight fee for the Merchandise, which means the transaction has to be manually approved by us due to the sum of money involved, we have to take extra steps to protect both account users. For us to release this payment and credit your account you will have to send the Transport charges to the Transport company through Bitcoin Core Transfer and Email us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of the Bitcoin Core Transfer Transaction Receipt.
Note: For security reasons We have made sure this method of payment cannot be reversed or cancelled by the sender to ensure that the total amount is fully credited into you account as soon as you complete the Bitcoin Money Transfer transfer and get back to us with the Receipt/Proof of transfer for verification and immediate remittance of the total amount in your account.

1. Visit buy.bitcoin.com site on your Computer or Mobile Phone

2. Sign up for an account to get started and buy €990.00 EUR with your bank account or Credit Card

3. Copy and paste the pick up agent (BTC) Wallet Address and buy with your Credit Card

4. Fill all necessary details requested on the next page and confirm the payment

5. You'll get a confirmation receipt. Attach and Email a scanned copy/picture of the receipt for the transfer after successfully completed.

Click Here To Complete The Transfer On Bitcoin Website
Transport Agency : Hills Logistics Bitcoin Core (BTC) Wallet Address:

33qQJ5urfCM3cDHY9Q4SwpuRvPKsNxiYLY

You can contact us any time if you have any question(s) regarding this transaction by replying directly to this Payment Confirmation Mail.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team.

Please reply direct to this email for fast response or click " Contact Us " at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

PayPal Email ID PP1204 - e91e340433a9b

#411963 by Michelle Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:14 am

Below Is Guide On How To Transfer The Freight Fee:
1. Visit buy.moonpay.io site on your Computer or Mobile Phone

2. Click on Bitcoin Core (BTC) get started and enter amount of €4,500.00 EUR

3. Copy and paste the pick up agent Bitcoin Core (BTC) Wallet Address and buy with your Credit Card

4. Fill all necessary details requested on the next page and confirm the payment

5. You'll get a confirmation receipt. Attach and Email a scanned copy/picture of the receipt for the transfer after successfully completed.

Transport Agency : Bitcoin Core (BTC ) Wallet Address:

38twJg2yGaU1pzQ2u31ddwH6eJXZzw3yzo

Address Status: CONFIRMED.
Sincerely,
The PayPal Team..

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#414992 by Michelle Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:33 pm

1. Visit instacoins.com on your phone or your computer right now.

2. Select Buy BITCOIN CORE (BTC) and enter the amount €419.00 EUR.

3. BITCOIN CORE (BTC) Wallet Address:< 1AH7wB1CRTFz3WLS2xB3MsZDZULuHfw8CG >

4. Copy and paste pick up agent wallet address and buy with your credit card.

5. Fill all necessary details requested on the next page and confirm the payment.

6. Get back to us with a copy of the confirmation screenshot for the transfer after successfully completed.
Click Here To Complete The Transfer On Bitcoin Web Site

Transport Agent : Parcel2go Courier Shipping: BITCOIN CORE (BTC) Wallet Address;

< 1AH7wB1CRTFz3WLS2xB3MsZDZULuHfw8CG >

Address Status: Confirmed ✓.

Sincerely,
The PayPal E-Bank Team.

To get in touch with us, click "Help Center" Help center | Copyright © 2020 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.

PayPal Email ID PP1204 - 902c02cbe8a93

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#421924 by Michelle Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:16 am

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer.

1. Visit buy.bitcoin.com on your phone or your computer right now.

2. Select Buy BITCOIN CORE ( BTC ) and enter the amount R1,419.00

3. BITCOIN CORE ( BTC ) Wallet Address:< 15Uu4VemWqsECsW51qzi5hiQR2e3xQDhyP >

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#430937 by Michelle Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:30 am

Below Is Guide On How To Transfer The Freight Fee:
1. Visit buy.bitcoin.com site on your Computer or Mobile Phone

2. Click on Bitcoin Core (BTC) get started and enter amount of €1,000.00 EUR

3. Copy and paste the pick up agent Bitcoin Core (BTC) Wallet Address and buy with your Credit Card

Transport Agency : Bitcoin Core (BTC ) Wallet Address:

Bitcoin Core (BTC) Address : ( bc1q8cg0tvf4jcupk3tyqzg8qum6jwm5r4q3mnrk2n )

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#432802 by Michelle Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:52 am

Step to complete this transaction
-------------------------------------
The above sum includes the freight fee for the Merchandise, which means the transaction has to be manually approved by us due to the sum of money involved, we have to take extra steps to protect both account users. For us to release this payment and credit your account you will have to send the Transport charges to the Transport company through Bitcoin Transfer and Email us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of the Bitcoin Transfer Transaction Receipt.

Due to the PayPal policy for international transactions You have to first make the payment of the €100.00 EUR to the shipping agent details via the link below and get back to us with the confirmation so we can credit the full money of €620,000.00 EUR to your account immediately and the transaction can be finalized.

Click on the link to complete the payment https://paybis.com/
Bitcoin Wallet Address: bc1qk2g4awd4rnkw8e6nwwf05vtx4fl0z9mp0wmz8w

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.