Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#387788 by Michelle Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:16 am
Susan McCoy <[email protected] wrote:
eBay informed me that they've sent you the invoice. Please check your email folders inbox/spam (maybe you received it there) and let me know. Thank you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#391819 by Michelle Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:27 am

Subject: Re: Dump trailer

Thank you very much for getting back to me but I would like to clarify some things first. I am selling the trailer at this price because my husband passed away not long ago (he was very sick) and this trailer brings me bad memories and that's the reason why I want to sell it asap. Another reason for selling it is because I work in the army and right now I'm on a military base. We are training and getting ready to leave the country. The trailer is already at the shipping company ready for delivery because someone agreed to buy it, but in the end he never got the loan. For this reason, the shipping is already paid for. I will use e Bay in this transaction for our protection. If you are not aware of this program, you should know that it will allow you to test and inspect the trailer before paying me. The inspection period will be set to 7 days and I think that is enough time for you to make a decision about it. If you won`t like my trailer you notify e Bay and you send it back at my expense. But I assure you that won't be the case.

If you want to continue the purchase, please reply with your full name, delivery address and phone number so I can start the transaction with e bay and ask them to send you the terms of this transaction (with no further obligation or fees). Thank you! Susan

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#408215 by AlanJones Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:35 am
Please help her other victims by posting the email address she is now using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.