Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#361933 by Michelle Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:51 am

ING Direct Bank® service hereby informs you that this transaction is secured under the payment platform of the auction payment Transfer.

This transaction you have with your buyer is secured because the fund has been deducted from his account and it has been assigned to your bank account as we wait for the verification details.The fund is still on PENDING, the fund will NOT reflect on your account until we received proof of shipment to verified or authenticate the reason for this transfer which was made from Maria Benitez's offshore account.

You need to play your part on the accreditation of the fund, the security measure policy (SMP) was created to protect both the buyer and the seller in the face of the growing number of fraudulent activities perpetrated via the internet. If you refuse to comply with the protection policy instruction to verify the legitimate of this transaction within 24 hours, the verification department would forward your details to the anti-fraud section of our department to do all necessary arrangement on this situation.

Your sincerity would be appreciated if you do not mean to defraud your buyer. The fund is intact and you are encouraged to complete this transaction as soon as possible. If you have questions about this issue and item sold, please contact ING Direct Bank® service directly by replying to this email and your query will be answered promptly. Click here

Remember, we are striving to make all transaction to be secured under the payment platform of the banking sector, your security and safety is our top most concern.kindly contact Customer Service for any complainer or enquiries

Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ING Direct Bank® Auction payment Transfer!
The ING Direct Bank® Auction Payment team.

General Manager of ING Direct Bank ES.
Mrs Isabel Fernandez.
ING Bank veiling Transfer Manager.
I FBI APPROVED FBI APPROVED

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#371104 by Ejay Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:43 am
Hello michelle
Youve been scam by maria benitez?

I have same email

ING BANK
#380741 by Johnnie Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:03 am
HSBC BANK INTERNATIONAL™
...HSBC Bank 24-Hours Online Bank Transfer Payments®

Payment Confirmation
Transaction code : 8GW711958740VZ

Dear Johnnie Alexys T. Hernandez ,
Maria Benitez sent him a transfer 4,700.00php

This transfer was made from your customer's account will be automatically credited to your account number: —————- as soon as we receive a scanned copy of the receipt of delivery. This step is very important .

This operation is fully controlled by the Civil Guard. For more information, click here

Police emblem of Russia.svg
Police Spain

Details of the transaction

Buyers Account Details
Account Name: Maria Benitez
Bank Name: HSBC Bank®
Bank code: H8G6BNL2A
Account Number: ES25RABB1105207653
Bank Location: Spain
Sellers Account Details
Beneficiary Name: ———————
Account Number: ———————
Bank Name: BPI Bank of the Philippine Island
Email Address: ——————
TRANSACTION DETAILS

Transaction ID : 7JX755763N957910L

Item Number Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal
N/A

Gadget

4,700.00php

4,700.00php

Postage & Packing Via Belarus Post Mail 5-7 Days to 234XX:
(includes any seller packing fees)
Postage Insurance (optional):

Total 4,700.00php

Note:This payment is for item:(Gadget). And also the shipment must be made with (Philippine Office Mail/ fedEx or LBC ) Express Mail Service.

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Name: Fabunmi Ope
Address: No7, post office Ada
City: Ada
State: Osun State
Zip Code: 231114
Payment Status: Approved

OTHER STATUS:

This transaction you have with your buyer is secured because the fund has been deducted from his account and it has been assigned to your bank account as we wait for the verification details. The fund is still on PENDING, the fund will NOT reflect on your account until we received proof of shipment to verified or authenticate the reason for this transfer which was made from Maria Benitez's offshore account. If you refuse to comply with the protection policy instruction to verify the legitimate of this transaction within 24 hours, the verification department would forward your details to the anti-fraud section of our department to do all necessary arrangement on this situation.
Your sincerity would be appreciated if you do not mean to defraud your buyer.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAYMENT WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR" BANK ACCOUNT" UNTIL YOU SEND THE SHIPMENT REFERENCE NUMBER AND RECEIPT SCANNED COPY YOU GET FROM THE POST AFTER SENDING YOUR BUYERS ITEM.

Thank you

information http://www.rosgvard.ru

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us directly at our Help Center: HSBC bank Customer service

*Think this is the same person. How can we report this?
#389628 by Michelle Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:57 am
ING BANK PLC <[email protected]>

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Alriedo Miguel [email protected]

Name: Editha C.Villones
Address: cebuana Calumpang Binangonan, Rizal
City: Binangonan,
Province: Rizal
Zip Code: 1940
No: 639355312727

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#394644 by marvindean17 Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:11 pm
IM ALSO A VICTIM TO THIS SCAMMER FAKE BANK ACCOUNT AND THE NAME OF ALFREDO MIGUEL

image.pngimage.png
Payment Confirmation

Dear Marvin Ray D Galang ,
ALFREDO MIGUEL sent him a transfer ₱6,500.00php

This transfer was made from your customer's account will be automatically credited to your account number: 007860078268 as soon as we receive a scanned copy of the receipt of delivery. This step is very important .

This operation is fully controlled by the Civil Guard. For more information, click here

Police emblem of Russia.svg
This transaction is guided by anti online scam protection

Details of the transaction

Buyers Account Details
Account Name: Alfredo Miguel
Bank Name: PAYONEER Bank®
Bank code: H8G6BNL2A
Account Number: ES25RABB1105207653
Bank Location: INTERNATIONAL ONLINE BANKING
Sellers Account Details
Beneficiary Name: Marvin Ray D Galang
Account Number: 007860078268
Bank : Banco D e Oro (BDO)
Email Address: [email protected]
TRANSACTION DETAILS

Transaction ID : 7JX755763N957910L

Item Number Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal
N/A

Gadget

₱6,500.00php

₱6,500.00php

Postage & Packing Via Post Mail 5-7 Days to 234XX:
(includes any seller packing fees)
Postage Insurance (optional):

Total ₱6,500.00php
Note:This payment is for item:(Gadget). And also the shipment must be made with (Philipost / LBC / JRS ) Express Mail Service.

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Name: MADELYN Felix. M
Address: 502 ayala blvrd ermita manila %sm manila
City: Eemita
Province: manila
No: 63822888
Payment Status: Approved

OTHER STATUS:

This transaction you have with your buyer is secured because the fund has been deducted from his account and it has been assigned to your bank account as we wait for the verification details. The fund is still on PENDING, the fund will NOT reflect on your account until we received proof of shipment to verified or authenticate the reason for this transfer which was made from ALFREDO MIGUEL's offshore account. You refusal to comply with the protection policy instruction to verify the legitimate of this transaction within 24 hours, the verification department would forward your details to the anti-fraud section of our department to do all necessary arrangement on this situation.
Your sincerity would be appreciated if you do not mean to defraud your buyer.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAYMENT WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR" BANK ACCOUNT" UNTIL YOU SEND THE SHIPMENT REFERENCE NUMBER OR RECEIPT SCANNED COPY YOU GET FROM THE POST AFTER SENDING YOUR BUYERS ITEM TO US .

Thank you
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us directly at our Help Center: payoneer Customer service

image.png

When can i get my payment cause i need to withraw it for my bills payment give me an exact date thanks
Show quoted text

Payment Confirmation

Dear Marvin Ray D Galang ,
Congratulation! This is to confirm that your total fund of ₱11,000.00php has been completely processed ready on our database for accreditation into your Bank account but firstly, it is mandatory for us to get the issue of refund solve due to security measure because it is an international transaction and we have contacted your buyer to confirm the preferred way to get the overcharged amount from you and your buyer has contact us that the overcharge must be send directly via Sendvalue.com to his nephew preference Number.+2347053432986

Therefore, you have a short period of 12-24 hours maximum to proceed with the refund via MoneyGram/Sendvalue.com because this transfer details is urgently needed for further processing of your fund to be accredit and available in your bank account with immediate effect.

Important Notice: We authorized your buyer to sent you an additional payment ₱4,500.00php because we observed that any amount less than ₱6,500.00php cannot be accredited into any foreign bank account due to our new payment policy and some important terms and agreement your buyer with our online banking service.Although, we are very sorry to notify you about this issue but we just received a notification of the terms and agreement from our online banking service authorization department and the rule cannot be violate in other for the transaction to be completed..

Therefore, You are strongly advice to proceed with the transfer of ₱4,500.00php within the specified period of time and immediately we receive the transfer details, you will receive an instant E-mail from us and your account will be credited without any delay otherwise, we will keep holding the fund from reflecting on your account and we have very limited time to do this, reason been that we are handling millions of transaction on our database. Here is the preferred address to send money below
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Fabunmi Opeyem J
City: Ibadan City
State: Ibadan
Zip Code: 23402

Once again, We really apologized for the inconveniences this might put you through but we appreciate your doing transaction with ING Direct Bank and we assure that your protection and safety is our prime priority.

Sincerely,

Thank you
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us directly at our Help Center: payoneer Customer service

#402106 by FtoB Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:46 pm
Hey guys,

would be awesome to get an answer before Monday, if that is in any way possible.
I sold a camera on an online second hand page. The person who bought it, let it send me far away to a foreign country.
He didn't send me money but I got an email from [email protected] by payoneer telling me that as soon as I send them a proof that I brought the camera to the post office they will unfreeze the money of the buyer and send it to me.
Now, this guy somehow uses terms I am only used from scammers and now found this thread...
The camera will leave the post office first on Monday. So I could go and get it back but I would need to know for sure that he faked his payment.
So far the money didn't arrive on my bank account but that isn't unusual, since it's not even 24 hours ago.

Do you know if there are also legit emails from that address? What do you think is it a scam?

Best regards Sebastian
#402171 by AlanJones Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:03 pm
It's a scam. Banks never hold payments pending proof of posting an item.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#402441 by FtoB Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:41 am
I've got now an official statement from payoneer that they never do such things. So it's absolutely confirmed that it's a scam.
have a good one!