Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#394686 by Michelle Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:31 am
IHi,
The 2018 Trek Fuel EX 9.9 29 (Large/19.5in) SRAM Eagle XX1 1x12, Dropper is in excellent condition w/very minimal wear. I`m selling it because I don`t want to miss a great deal for a new iMac for my new job so the bike has to go.
The full price is $800, shipping included. Now I'm in Billings, MT with my job and I've listed the bike on e-Bay because I don't have time to meet with the buyer. If you are still interested I'll send you the e-Bay listing and you can buy it from there.

Thank you!
Allison

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#394804 by john82 Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:37 pm
I have already responded to the post via text - and then, I responded via email and now you want to tell you to send a "private ebay" link? WHAT? If it's listed on EBAY - you could have sent that three messages ago.

This was sent in 2019
Subject: Nikon D850 - 45.7MP/Digital/SLR

Hi there,

The Nikon D850 45.7MP Digital SLR it's brand new, never been switched on- zero shutter count with AF-S Nikkor 28-300 mm lens included. Comes with all original accessories and original packaging. I`m selling it because i don`t want to miss a great iMac deal offer for my new job.
The price is firm, $700 shipping included. Now I'm in Billings, MT with my job and i've listed the camera on eBay because I don't have time to meet with the buyer.If you are still interested I'll send you the ebay link and you can buy it from there.

Thank you!
Allison