Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#394990 by Michelle Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:04 pm
CitiBank <[email protected]>

This E-Mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment from Mr Mark Jmaes [email protected] via Citi Bank MERCHANDISE Payment Service.
Reversals : This method of payment can not be reversed.

View the details of this pending transaction below

NOTE: This is to confirm to you that the amount has been successfully transferred by the Sender and been deducted from his Account which is ready to be credited into your account, been that this Payment has been subjected to be a Payment for an MERCHANDISE purchased from you, we reserve the right to make sure this transaction is safe and secured also to verify the legitimacy level on this transaction because of the high sum of funds involved..

The above sum has Included the transport charges and taxes as we and the Transport Company quoted for the buyer (as per CitiBank MERCHANDISE PAYMENT POLICY). You will receive a Message from the CitiBank Customer Verification Department Shortly informing you on how to send the Transport fares and taxes to the transport company with the above details as soon as possible.

Thanks for using Citi-Bank Of UK.
The Citi-Bank Team

Regards ,
Rebecca K. Jonathan
Bank Accounts Dept.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#424653 by Michelle Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:10 pm
Citibank <[email protected]>

You have received a Payment of Eur 970.00 from Mr Andrew James. We've placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transaction As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which included the Transport/Delivery Charges (EGT Express). In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account

We advice you to go to nearest Bitcoin Transfer and send the excess sum of Eur 160.00 to the Transport Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Bitcoin Transaction Receipt (in .JPG Format).NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure safety of this transaction. And also that the shipper address is changed

Please, find below the details of the Transport Agent where the Funds would be sent via Bitcoin.

Click Here Locate Nearest Bitcoin Office.Transport Company: " EGT Express

Bitcoin wallet details account (1EsrJZMXC6dcgAaxMdkqgx1ABcWK4NQz5r).

Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of details requested. Should either be sent in JPG format or send type details as:

(1) Amount Sent;
(2) Bitcoin Receipt

Thanks for using Citi-Bank Of UK.The Citi-Bank Team

Regards,

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#435636 by Michelle Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:34 am
CitiBank <[email protected]>

Please, find below the details of the Transport Agent where the Funds would be sent via Bitcoin.

Click Here Locate Nearest Bitcoin Office.Transport Company: " EGT Express

Bitcoin wallet details account ( bc1q3zufpkag2l4qgevcrurqjvlg8n5nljqe9h9kml )

Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of details requested. Should either be sent in JPG format or send type details as:

(1) Amount Sent;
(2) Bitcoin Receipt

Thanks for using Citi-Bank.
The Citi-Bank Team

Regards ,
Rebecca K. Jonathan
Bank Accounts Dept.