Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#395383 by Michelle Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:32 am
UBS BANK <[email protected]>

This notification confirms that you have
received the total amountfrom Yeoni Sartika's offshore account through UBS Bank® service
NOTE: This method of transfer payment can not be reversed.

15 our account will be credited with the total sum as soon as we authenticate the purchase order through preferred options, this is to avoid Money laundering and any form of fraudulent activities. We hope to receive all document to complete this transaction soon.. If you have questions about this issue and item sold, please contact UBS Bank® service directly by replying to this email and your query will be answered promptly. ([email protected])

**YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH OUR SECURITY VERIFICATION PROCEDURE FOR ACTIVATION OF YOUR PAYMENT ***
You need to go through our verification process because we need to make sure the legitimacy of these transaction is safe and secured between you and Yeoni Sartika.

Note: These Payment can not be cancelled or sent back to Yeoni Sartika bank account because the payment has been screened to be available as pickup into your account

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#409423 by Roxanne Geneb Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:45 am
Hi Admin! I was a victim by this scam, just recently today. I posted my item to sell and this certain guy chatted me that he will buy my item and so I told him that I need the money first before I will send the money. So he send money to my number,(according to him), and then this UBS thing emailed me the same as what is posted there ☝️. And so the next day, I went to LBC to send my item first as to the bank, UBS needs the receipt of the item to be ship first, but unfortunately, the LBC is not accepting the item because the address he gave is on lockdown as of the moment. And so he kept on calling me as to what will I do because this "Yeoni" told me that his bank was on hold because of our transaction, so I was a bit nervous because as what I've read the UBS email, they will file a case when the seller is found out to be a scam. So he called me up and told me to send money to his cousin named Karla Lois Bagtas thru gcash, so that the money in his bank will be credited in my bank, so I send 1800 pesos to Karla just now, and there the problem goes, Yeoni Sartika have many explanations as to where my money is, how will my money be back to me. But, unfortunately, this was all scam! I got so sad because that's the only money left in my account to be able for me to live because I dont have work now because of the pandemic. So to those of you who will undergo to this kind of transactions, be vigilant! Don't be like me. I know I can do nothing anymore with my money. I will just pray to God that my money will be used with right things. Thank you
#419548 by wintersolstice1993 Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:47 pm
Hi. I’m currently in this situation right now, same situation as yours. She bought a gadget from me and i told her to pay first then after that I received an email from the UBS Bank saying that I’ve been credited with the payment but first I need to ahip the item and send Yeoni’s the shipping receipt. It’s been 2 days and I haven’t gotten anything from Yeoni Sartika and now she’s asking me to send her cousin additional money thru Gcash that’s how I know something is not right so I started searching her name on the internet and saw this post. I informed the courier service and told them to hold the parcel and return it to me immediately. Hopefully the item is still not yet pick up by Yeoni’s cousin. I’m so shocked about this happenings. Why must one have to fool other people. Sigh. :cry: