Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#398599 by Michelle Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:45 am
UBS BANK© <[email protected]>

This is to confirm to you that the said amount has been successfully transferred by the sender and been deducted from his bank account which is ready to be credited into your account, been that this Payment has been subjected to be a Payment for item purchased from you, we reserve the right to make sure this transaction is safe and secured also to verify the legitimacy level on this transaction because of the high sum of funds involved.
The above sum has Included the transport charges and taxes as we and the transport company quoted for the buyer (as per UBS Bank® PAYMENT POLICY). You will receive a Message from the UBS bank® customer verification department shortly informing you on how to send the transport fares and taxes to the transport company with the above details as soon as possible. You can contact UBS Bank® customer service service by responding directly to this confirmation message and I quote the above Number of transfer for quick recognition of this transaction.
Thank you for using UBS Bank Online Banking System (Wire Transfer)®. We Look forward to serving your online with better services in the future.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement