Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#398605 by Michelle Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:43 am
krenn gernot <[email protected]> a écrit :

Thanks for your reply Sorry, I have to write in English because I'm more fluent in English, Thank you for your response, I'm so happy to hear from you, I want to buy your item posted for a friend, for his coming birthday. I agree with your price and I can pay you with bank transfer or paypal, either which would be convenient for you. If you want us to proceed, please send me your account information and i'll transfer the money as soon as we
reach an agreement.
Please provide your;
Account Holder's name:
Account Number (IBAN):
Bank Name:
Email/Phone number:
Confirm final price:
I'll send you the shipping address later, so as to calculate the shipping cost through post office only, After you receive my payment confirmation then you would send the package directly to my friend's address.
Please write back soon,
Regards.

krenn gernot <[email protected]>

I'm not in town but i can make a bank deposit together with the shipping cost to your account, so when you get payment you would send package through post office to my friend, He just traveled for some tour in West Africa, Here is the shipping address;

Name : Adeyemo Segun
Address: No 4 Jaburata
City: Offa
State: Kwara State
Zip Code: 23401

calculate shipping cost through post office From my calculation, while guessing the net weight of the package let me know about yours and send me your bank account information for payment.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement