Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#397761 by Michelle Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:51 am
Edward Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:
I'm interested in buying this as a surprise for my cousin, if only you can assure me that everything is in order. I am a petroleum engineer currently on a rig offshore, I want this to be a surprise for my cousin so I won't let him know anything about this until it gets delivered to him. It will be a secure payment via Neteller as I'm on a rig offshore. So let me know if you have an account with Neteller so I can arrange for the payment asap. Please note: a pick up agent will be coming for the pickup as soon as I have made the payment.

Edward Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:
Neteller is a secure mode of payment which they protect every transaction done by them and it takes a few minutes to set up a free account with them, just go to their website https://member.neteller.com/signUp/?lang=en and create an account with them. Once payment is made to your Neteller account you can withdraw the funds to your bank account at the same time.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#399241 by Michelle Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:50 am

Skrill is a secured mode of payment which they protect every transaction done by them and it takes a few minutes to register a free account with them just go through this link https://www.skrill.com/en/ and create an account with them. Once payment is made to your Skrill account you can withdraw the funds to your bank account at the same time. Note well, you will be asked to make a small deposit just to activate your Skrill account. Never mind, your Skrill account will be activated as soon as I make payment to your Skrill account.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#400498 by AlanJones Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:53 am

Hello XXX, I'm interested in buying this as a surprise for my cousin, if only you can assure me that everything is in order. I am a petroleum engineer currently on a rig offshore, I want this to be a surprise for my cousin so I won't let him know anything about this until it gets delivered to him. It will be a secure payment via Neteller as I'm on a rig offshore. So let me know if you have an account with Neteller so I can arrange for the payment asap. Please note: a pick up agent will be coming for the pickup as soon as I have made the payment.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.