Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#400556 by AlanJones Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:56 am

Okay thank you.I’m satisfied with the condition. I won't be able to come and view it myself because I am currently away for work.but if can you guarantee that it is in a good condition, I will meet up with your last price for it. I know there are other buyers patronizing you already. This is more reason why i would like to get this as soon as possible.i will pay you through PayPal as it is the fastest & easiest way for me to make payment at this moment, do not worry about PayPal charges, i will take care of that and about the transportation, i shall arrange for a transport agent to come to your home directly for the pickup and transport it to my home in Kiev( UKRAINE) after i have made all the necessary payment and you have confirmed this on your account.
So if you accept this transaction, you should send me your info requested below if you have an account already with PayPal:-

Name :
PayPal Email :
Mobile Number
amount:

so that i can proceed with the transfer and then we can arrange for my shipping company to come for the pick up, after you receive your money. I will need the address for the pick up to be arranged.
i expect your reply soon.
Thank you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement