Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#401263 by Michelle Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:48 am
SHOP50TOP GMBH [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#401546 by Michelle Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:47 pm
SHOP 50 TOP DE - [email protected]

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thanks for your message.The product is new and has original packaging, with international warranty and invoice.
The price is less than usual. We have special offers during this period. The offer lasts 3 days.

If you buy two, get one free. (3 pieces).

Delivery is free in Europe by DHL Express.
This transfer is only possible through Amazon A-to-z Guarantee Program.

The transaction can be started by Amazon, we need the following:

Full name:
Address:
City:
POSTCODE:

Product / ASIN:
Amount (price):

I will immediately transmit the necessary data to Amazon. Amazon deals with the ordering data about payment and shipment. In a maximum of three days, you can get the product.
With Amazon you have to keep seven days available to the article. After that you will make a decision if you want to keep the item or not! If so, Amazon will send the money to me. If not, you will get back the money and DHL will take the item from you and deliver it back to me. I'll pay for recurring deliveries.

I am waiting for your reply.

Yours sincerely ,

SHOP 50 TOP DE
Kristin Muller

SHOP 50 TOP DE - [email protected]

Hi,

Amazon today sent the invoice with the payment and delivery details.

are all OK, confirmed Amazon that the transaction started. Amazon will contact you with the payment account and transaction details. Please check all fields entries: spam, junk, etc.
Did you get the bill from Amazon Payment? for I have my copy already ...

Now, in the Amazon account you can find the Amazon payment data.

All you have to do is send the money from your bank account on Amazon account.
The deposit has to go via direct bank transfers on Amazon.
You pay only the price of the products, no extra costs.

You can Überweizung online, via internet banking.
If you do not have online Internet banking, you need to go in person at your bank and make the transfer from there.

Contact me after you transfer the!

I am waiting for your reply.

Yours sincerely ,

SHOP 50 TOP DE
Kristin Muller

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.