Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#401521 by Michelle Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:18 pm
"Theo Pedro" <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#401549 by Michelle Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:28 pm
Theo Pedro [mailto:[email protected]]

Hallo,
Ich habe gerade die Zahlung per PayPal abgeschlossen, insgesamt wurden €540.00 EUR EUR EUR an Sie gesendet, €390.00EUREURfür die Ware und zusätzlich €150,00 EUR für die Gebühren meiner Spedition für die Abholung, die Sie mir an die Spedition senden Adressenhilfe unten durch Western Union:

Name : Olayinka Olawole
City : Ibadan
State: Oyo State
Postal Code : 23401

Mein Versender würde in Ihre Nähe kommen, um die Ware abzuholen, sobald Sie die Versandkosten an ihn gesendet haben,

da Sie mir mitteilen müssen, wann und wo sie herkommen sollen (Ihre Adresse und Telefonnummer) erreichbar am)
Ich werde warten, um von Ihnen zu hören, sobald das Geld über Western Union an meine Reederei gesendet wurde

Geschäft.

Vielen Dank

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.