Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#401544 by Michelle Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:23 am
Andrew McCarthy <[email protected]> wrote:

Good day,
I have attached pictures with specs. The car has German registration and my location is still Dublin, Ireland. We can do everything through the transport company, uShip.com, they are taking care of everything and they can arrange a delivery to your address. If you decide to buy the car I will need your full details (Full name, Address, Phone number). As soon as I have your details I will pass them to the shipping company and they will start the procedure. Next step they will get in touch with you and send you an invoice for the car, the tracking number to check the status of the delivery at any time and all the rest of the transaction details. After you've received the invoice you'll need to make the payment by bank transfer to the transport company (NOT to me) and they will hold the money into their bank account until you receive, inspect and agreed to keep the car. For the buyer's peace of mind I've also added a 5 DAYS REFUND POLICY so if you don't like the car, you'll receive a full refund, no fees or taxes deducted. If the car is not as described, the transport company will transfer the money back into your bank account. If you decide to keep the car after the 5 days inspection period, you will need to sign the owner transfer papers and only then I will get the money from the transport company.
Best Regards,

Category sedan
89,000 km
Power 285 kW (387 hp)
Fuel type electric
Number of seats: 5
Number of doors 4/5
Transmission automatic
Emission class Euro1
Environmental badge: 4 (Green)
First registration 03/2015
Air conditioning (climate control)
Parking assistance front, rear, camera
Airbag driver airbag
Red color
Interior part leather, black
VIN: 5YJSA7H27FF086390
HSN: 1480
TSN: AAB

Andrew McCarthy <[email protected]> wrote:

Good day,
I moved to Ireland. The car has German papers and approval. My address is: 19 Rosepark, Balrothery, Co. Dublin, K32 WR20. Do you want to come to Dublin, Ireland to complete the transaction ? or we can use uShip escrow transport service. uShip will handle the transport, papers, ownership transfer and payment. You will receive the Car, documents, two keys. Documents as follows: Original Proforma invoice, Sale Contract pre-signed by seller, Certificate of Conformity. Brief (green card), manuals booklet including TUV.
Regards,
Andrew McCarthy

Good day,
I have started delivery with uShip. Did you receive the confirmation by email from uShip ?
Regards,
Andrew McCarthy

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement