Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#401587 by Michelle Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:43 am
Cornelius Joseph Harding <[email protected]>

Hello and thank you for your interest,

I am very glad that you are interested to buy my car.
The car is still there, full of history service, very good condition and all in perfect condition, see the interior and exterior view great, no accidents. I had to move because of the decision of my company to Dublin / Ireland. I have already received a new car from the company and I need here no left-handed. In addition, there are many things that now have priority, so this car needs to go. The price would be 4.000 euros.
Due to the fact that I am very busy with my work and I do not stay too much at home, we left the car to an Escrow Company (trust company) so that it can be delivered to the new owner. If you are interested, I need your delivery address, so I can calculate shipping (I agree to pay the transportation costs from 50 to 50, if that is suitable for you).

Best regards,
Cornelius Joseph Harding

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement