Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403392 by Michelle Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:53 am
Angelina Macova ([email protected])

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#403434 by Michelle Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:19 pm
Angelina Macova <[email protected]>

Ok let me know which paypal or bank account I will pay to, because I can only pay through online transfer for now. Get back to me with your bank details stated below;

Account name:

Account number:

Swift code;

Bank name:

Amount in EUR:

Home address:

You can also send me your PayPal name and your PayPal email for payment as soon as possible.

PayPal Name;

PayPal Email:

I will arrange a shipping company that will be coming to your home address for the pick up and the shipping agent will be coming to your address, after I have paid to your account and if you also have any item for sale you can tell me and add it to the amount in eur. Await your response.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.