Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403450 by Michelle Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:40 am
Wenn Sie kaufen möchten kontaktieren Sie mich: ➜ [email protected]
✉ Bevor Sie die Bestellung aufgeben, kontaktieren Sie mich bitte unter:➜ [email protected]
✉ Für weitere Informationen kontaktieren Sie mich bitte unter: ➜ [email protected]

✉ ✉ ✉ Achtung ✉✉✉ Bevor Sie eine Bestellung aufgeben, kontaktieren sie uns bitte, wenn das Produkt verfügbar ist: ➜ [email protected]

✔ ✔ ✔ Danke und warten auf Ihre E-Mail ✔ ✔ ✔

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#403477 by Michelle Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:37 pm
[email protected] < [email protected] >

Hi there,

The Fujifilm X-T20 system camera (with XC15-45mm Lens Kit, Touch LCD 7.6 cm (2.99 inch) screen, 24.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor III) silver is new

The product is original, new, packaged. It comes with a 24 month warranty, invoice, including all original accessories ..

The total price is 320,00EUR including shipping. The price is less than usual, because we have special offers during this period.

If you are interested to buy, they send us their phone number, their full name and address so i that the order through Amazon can place.
Delivery is by UPS or DHL within 2-4 business days.

Once the packet is sent, send me, so that they consider them the tracking number it online.

The repayment can be done within 21 working days.

Sincerely yours

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.