Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403482 by Michelle Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:12 pm
PayPal Service <[email protected]>

We are very happy to have you as one of our customers,we want you to know that the total payment has deducted from Maria Andersen Account and we are ready to activate it into your account but we want you to send us the shipment scan copy receipt given to you at the Post Office for full verification on the shipment.

So we await to hear back from you soonest so that we can go ahead with the shipment verification.

Thank you for using PayPal Online System (Wire Transfer)®.We look forward to serving you better in the future.

***NOTE***

All transactions are being monitored by the FBI to ensure that there is no fraudulent activity.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#404369 by Michelle Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:39 am

You have received a payment From Maja Sow ([email protected])
Thanks for using PayPal. Now that you’ve received your payment receipt, you can now ship the item and send the shipment tracking number to PayPal.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Shipping address - confirmed

NAME: KENDALL SOW
ADDRESS: 64,LEWES CLOSE,
CITY: GRAYS,
ZIP: RM17 6QG,

ssues with this transaction?
The payment has been successfully made but due to security reasons we have to receive the shipment tracking number before the next 24 hours for the processing of your order.This a new measure we are taking to protect both our sellers and buyers against fraudulent customers.

Send tracking number to us via our email: [email protected]

Rate of Exchange: If this transaction involves a currency conversion, there will be an exchange rate shown above. This exchange rate includes a 2.5% spread above the wholesale exchange rate at which PayPal obtains foreign currency, and the spread is retained by PayPal. If and when the Recipient chooses to withdraw these funds from the PayPal System, and if the withdrawal involves a currency conversion, the Recipient will convert the funds at the applicable currency exchange rate at the time of withdrawal, and the Recipient may incur a withdrawal fee.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your notification preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

PayPal Email ID PP84

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.