Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403485 by Michelle Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:00 pm
Maria Andersen <[email protected]>:

Hello

I have arrange for the payment just now, so by now you should have gotten the payment confirmation mail from Paypal so kindly go and make the shipment of the item to my address written below via POST OFFICE.

BRIAN DERRICK,
159 CONWAY GARDENS,
GRAYS,
RM17 6HF,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Once the item has been ship make sure the shipment tracking number is send to Paypal for verification.
I advice you to check both your inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation message.

Thank you very much

Maria Andersen <[email protected]>

Hello..
I really appreciate all your effort about this transaction,I was contact by paypal now about international transfer fee which it has to been paid and now i have arrange for additional payment of 6,000.00 kr and all you have to do now for the money to get remit into your account is to kindly go and make the transfer of 5,000.00 kr via WESTERN UNION to my cousin details written below :

Name:PAULINA MUSU BAKARR
State: LONDON

Once the transfer has been successfully done make sure you email the money transfer details to paypal for verification and get the sum of 19,500.00 kr remit into your account immediately.
I will be glad to read back from you soonest.

Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement