Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403520 by Michelle Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:15 am
Cornelius Joseph Harding <[email protected]>

Hello and thank you for your interest,

I am very glad that you are interested to buy my car.
The car is still there, full of history service, very good condition and all in perfect condition, see the interior and exterior view great, no accidents. I had to move because of the decision of my company to Dublin / Ireland. I have already received a new car from the company and I need here no left-handed. In addition, there are many things that now have priority, so this car needs to go. The price would be 12.500 euros.
Due to the fact that I am very busy with my work and I do not stay too much at home, we left the car to an Escrow Company (trust company) so that it can be delivered to the new owner. If you are interested, I need your delivery address, so I can calculate shipping (I agree to pay the transportation costs from 50 to 50, if that is suitable for you).

Best regards,
Cornelius Joseph Harding

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#403554 by Michelle Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:10 am
Cornelius Joseph Harding <[email protected]>

Good day,

I just checked out with uShip.com and will cost me about 400 Euros to deliver the car to you.
The final price including delivery is 5.200 euros and I think is a fair price for both of us. I will cover half of delivery fee as I said in my previous email.
Please let me know if you can agree with the price and I will let you know how we can proceed.

Best regards,

Cornelius Joseph Harding

DCC plc

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.