Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403783 by Michelle Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:34 pm

I am the seller of the Mercedes-Benz Vito 2.1 119CDI BlueTEC Sport Compact Crewcab Van 7G-Tronic 5dr, . I am very glad that you are interested to buy my van, Actual asking price is £6,200.
The van is still there, I have the Log book document/ available.
See all pictures attached
Thanks
Derek Chadwick

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#403802 by Michelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:47 am
Derek Chadwick <[email protected]>

Hello,
I did not have enough time to sell the van before my departure from England and since I am in Scotland now there are only 2 ways to do this sale:

* The first option is to use a transport company that deals with the transaction, van and the money as escrow. I travel for my work and I do not have time to bring the van and I think your free time is limited too, so this is the perfect way to make things easier, fast and safe for both of us. I will pay the company, so you will not pay extra money then the van price. You will get the van to your home address, and you can check the van before making the final decision. I think this is the perfect way for us.

* The second option is by using PayPal pay after delivery service: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/p ... very-terms

Please let me know how you want to continue with this transaction and I will provide more details.
Regards,
Derek Chadwick

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.