Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403820 by Michelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:10 am

You receive a payment from Howard Smith

Users' Protection - ELIGIBLE
Payment status - PENDING 95% Complete - Awaiting proof of postage from seller.
Important Note : This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been " APPROVED " but will not be credited to your account until the shipment bar code is sent for verification to secure both the buyer and the seller. So you are on the go with the shipment and get back to us with the tracking number

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Delivery address – confirmed
Howard Smith
Suite #98937344
2229 NW 79th Ave
Miami, Florida 33122
United States of America

Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Centre.
Questions? email our Help Centre at Help Centre

Send the bar code to us or email us through this mail: Help Center our customer service care will attend to you. As soon as you send us the shipment's bar code to us for security purposes and the safety of the buyer and the seller, the money will be credited to your account.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notification preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile and click My account settings.

Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349
[email protected]

PayPal Email ID PP120 - 28af5b0c624bb

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement