Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#404864 by Michelle Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:38 pm
Market GmbH" < [email protected] >
Good day,
The * Tesla Dreams boxspring 180x200 Ronda, Lux comfort, 7 zone pocket spring mattress VISCO / LATEX / COMFORT Topper 3D reference, H2 / H3, substructure pocket springs, anthracite "NEW * is new.
The product is original, new, packaged. It comes with a 24 month warranty, invoice, Operating menu in German including all original accessories.
The total price is 320.00 EUR, including shipping.
The price is less than usual, because we have special offers during this period.
If you are interested to buy, they send us their phone number, their full name and address so i that the order through Amazon can place.
Delivery is through uShip or DHL within 2-3 business days.
Once the packet is sent, I send them the tracking number so they check it online.
My return is full of money back in 21 days.
I'm waiting for their reply quickly.
Sincerely yours,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#404949 by MrAmazon Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:56 pm
Michelle wrote:
Market GmbH" < [email protected] >
Good day,
The * Tesla Dreams boxspring 180x200 Ronda, Lux comfort, 7 zone pocket spring mattress VISCO / LATEX / COMFORT Topper 3D reference, H2 / H3, substructure pocket springs, anthracite "NEW * is new.
The product is original, new, packaged. It comes with a 24 month warranty, invoice, Operating menu in German including all original accessories.
The total price is 320.00 EUR, including shipping.
The price is less than usual, because we have special offers during this period.
If you are interested to buy, they send us their phone number, their full name and address so i that the order through Amazon can place.
Delivery is through uShip or DHL within 2-3 business days.
Once the packet is sent, I send them the tracking number so they check it online.
My return is full of money back in 21 days.
I'm waiting for their reply quickly.
Sincerely yours,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Hallo, habe heute genau das gleiche Problem mit dieser E-Mail.... Bekomme post von diesen Betrügern
Lg Hannes