Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#399934 by Michelle Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:58 pm
HSBC BANK PLC <[email protected]>

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: HSBC BANK PLC
Account Name: ERIC STEVEN. P
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX-0036
Sort Code : 01003260
Bank Branch: 1 Herbert Terrace, Penarth CF64 2AH, UK
E-Mail: [email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name : GAUKROGER STEVEN S
Address: 32 flat 2 st Albans road lythem st Anne's
City,State,Zip-Code
Lancashire, FY81TH
United Kingdom
Transaction type: Purchase

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER
Please Read Carefully: The total amount above has been deducted from ERIC STEVEN. P account , To this effect he has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]
Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by ERIC STEVEN. P, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#400840 by CHERIF DRAME Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:04 pm
HELLO HOW ARE YOU
I RECEIVED THE SAME TYPE OF EMAIL
Dear XXX,

Greetings, we hereby to let you know that your details and shipment information has been verified. Your Account will be credit soon. HSBC bank will like to inform you that the delay is due to the many order we process daily and your account will be credited soon.

Email us your phone number so that we can alert your bank when the money is available to your account.

We are not taking any chance(s) to delay your funds, but due to many order we process daily.
Do not provide the buyer yet with the shipping info not until you are been credited .

Please Note: We shall get back to you as soon as your account has been credited

Thanks.

The HSBC Bank Account Review Department
99% TRANSFER DONE

TRANSFER PENDING
#401266 by Adnan332 Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:54 pm
Hello

he tried to sam me. I have images what he send to me. Can you please report him i m can t, i m from Austria. I have messages screenshots. I can send it with email.

Thank you
Last edited by Michelle on Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Email address removed for the ;poster's protection
#404984 by Maurice van der Plas Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:27 am
Hello, i think i also have been scammed, can you help me? What steps should i take now?
I also have screenshots from the conversation on whatsapp and marktplaats (a dutch selling platform fore second hand items here in Holland)

I shipped my item to the UK and i never got my money

Where can i post the screenshots?
If you can help me please contact me on: [email protected]

Dear M.V. Plas, 

You've received wire transfer of €130.00EUR from Ruth Gaukroger .

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Elizabeth Gaukroger in your favor, The total amount of €130.00 EUR was paid to your account by Elizabeth Gaukroger as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Payment Details
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Transaction ID: # 2383-045-6603-0084

Transaction Time: 10-20-AM

Transaction Date: 10-FEBRUARY-2020Payment Method:Account Number: XXXX-XXXX-0053 Payment Status:PAYMENT APPROVED OK Money Transfer From:Bank Name: HSBC Bank PlcAccount Name: Elizabeth Gaukroger 
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX-0021Sort Code : G2 5UQBank Branch: 1 Herbert Terrace, Penarth CF64 2AH , United KingdomE-Mail: [email protected] Money Transferred TBank Name:    ING BANKAccount Name: M.V. Plas
Account No. : 

NL93INGB000******

Swift Code : INGBNL2A
Telephone no.: **************E-Mail: 

m.*******@live.nl

Expected Payout Location:

Transfer Current Percent%:

Transfer status : NETHERLANDS
99% TRANSFER DONE 

TRANSFER PENDING
Delivery Information:Name : Elizabeth GaukrogerAddres: Flat 5 Derwent road, St, Anne's, Lythem st Annnes
City,State,Zip-Code St. Anne's, Lancashire FY83BJ
United KingdomTransaction type: Purchase Item Information:Title: Acer laptop Quantity: 1 unitDelivery Method: BPOST, POSTNL, DHL Billing SummarTransfer Amount: £110.33 GBPTransfer Fees: + 10.00 EURPromotion Discount: - 0.00 EUR Total £110.33 GBP Transfer Summary:Estimated Exchange Rate: 1EUR =1EUR Estimated Transfer Amount: €130.00 EUR 

Estimated Total to

Receiver:

€130.00 EUR

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER 

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Elizabeth Gaukroger  account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you.Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately.Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at : 
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by  Elizabeth Gaukroger  please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid.For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Thank you for using HSBC Bank Plc!
The HSBC Bank Online Team.
Learn more about HSBC Bank Plc.

Copyright 2019 HSBC Bank Plc. All rights reserved.

HSBC Bank Plc. Registered no. 1026167
Registered in London.
Registered Office: 8 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, UK, London.

HSBC Bank Plc.
HSBC Bank Plc Email ID : P24621 HSBC BANKING GROUP