Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#405236 by Michelle Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:28 am
Plus Kaufen GmbH <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#406235 by Michelle Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:52 am
"Plus Kaufen GmbH" <[email protected]>

An: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Hallo ,

Artikel ist wie neu, Werksverpackung wurde für einige Präsentationsbilder geöffnet. In der werkseitig versiegelten Verpackung mit 24 Monaten internationaler Garantie.
Kann innerhalb von 48 Stunden versendet werden Zahlungseingang. Versand im Preis inbegriffen (328,00 €).
Bitte senden Sie uns die Lieferadresse inklusive Telefonnummer und wir stellen Ihre Rechnung aus .

Danke.
Uwe Gebhard
Verkaufsabteilung
PlusKaufen GmbH

Bitte beachten Sie: Zahlen Sie nicht über Amazon, da die Zahlung erstattet und Ihre Bestellung storniert wird.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.