Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#405549 by Michelle Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:22 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Shipping address - confirmed

Tobi Williams
Suite #38315033
2229 NW 79th Ave
Miami, Florida 33122
United States of America

Issues with this transaction?
This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but would not be credited into your account until the postage reference/tracking number is received by us for verification, so as to secure both the buyer and the seller interest. Your payment is safe with us.

Once item has been shipped out, do send the tracking number directly to us with the below email,
You will receive a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from ® Team that your fund has been credited.

Questions?You can contact us at [email protected] for any further inquiry regarding this transaction.

Yours sincerely,
Your PayPal team

This is not an endorsement of any third-party products or services. Where we link to other parties' websites, we are not responsible for their content.

How do I know this is not a Spoof email?

Spoof or ‘phishing’ emails tend to have generic greetings such as "Hello PayPal member".

Find out more here.

Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., Société en Commandite par Actions. Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement