Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#405551 by Michelle Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:33 am
PayPal <[email protected]>

Dear _____________________

My name is Richard Smith. I'm a PayPal representative in charge of your transaction with Margret Ehlers you have receive a payment of €419 EUR from Margret Ehlers but the money is on a temporary hold by us for security reasons Kindly reply back to this message so we can give you some step on how to complete the transaction..

The PayPalTeam.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#405555 by Michelle Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:51 am
PayPal <[email protected]>

order to complete this transaction and get the funds credited into your account, you have to sign up Transfer Wise Money Transfer and transfer the excess sum of €500.00 EUR to the Transport Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Transfer Wise Transaction Receipt (in .JPG Format).

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer:

1. Sign Up Transfer Wise Money Transfer through your Phone/Pc (transferwise.com)

2.click send money

3. Fill in your details

4. Choose the amount from EUR to NGN And click fast transfer.

5. Fill the account holder name Olaide Iyanuoluwa Boluwatife

6 . Fill the account number 0221306748

7 :Fill the bank name First Bank

8 : Proceed and screenshot the confirmation receipt

The payment will be released to your account shortly after the Transfer Wise receipt has been received from you. All you have to do now is to proceed with the transfer of the €500.00 EUR from your possession through Transfer Wise Money Transfer to the address and ensure you email us the required details so that we could verify the transfer and then credit your account accordingly.

We want you to understand that this transaction cannot be canceled nor recalled by the sender ( Mrs Margret Ehlers ) as a security measure to protect both you the Seller and the Buyer so you have 100% assurance that you will get reimbursed as soon as the Transfer Wise information is received from you.

Transport Pick up Agent Account Details :

First Name: FALADE
Middle Name : MERCY
Last Name: OPEYEMI
Account: 3122028741
Bank Name: First Bank
Email : [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.