Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#405599 by Michelle Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:56 pm

I’ve just got a notification from eBay, saying that they had sent you the details on our transaction. Just wanted to be sure, that you have received it and you understood how to make/confirm the payment. The transaction will be made through eBay. If you have questions please feel free to call them at their Customer Service phone number: (818)649-9471. (you have it also on the invoice from them). I will be waiting for your reply as soon as you can so I know what to do next.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#412004 by Michelle Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:33 pm

Subject: Re: 2008 Infiniti G35X

Hi, My name is Diana. The 2008 Infiniti G35 X AWD(All wheel drive) is available, priced at $1,500. It has around 94.326 miles, 3.5L 6 Cylinder Engine, Automatic Transmission. The car is in very good condition. It has never been involved in accidents and never had engine problems. Doesn't have oil leaks or rust, runs very well. Comes with a clean title, under my name. The only reason for selling is that I really don't use it and it deserves a better home, I'm a Sergeant in the Air Force and I'm a very busy woman.

Thank you. If you want to see more pictures, please let me know.

Sincerely, U.S. Air Force Diana Robertson

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.