Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#407405 by Michelle Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:52 pm
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#407455 by Alix28 Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:13 pm
I have just received an email from them. I’ll copy it in. Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 10:30 PM
Subject: Your Amazon order of "Sterling by Music..."
To: XXX

Amazon
Order Confirmation
Hello,
Thank you for shopping with us.
We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on Amazon. That is why we guarantee purchases from Amazon Marketplace, Auctions, zShops and Merchant sellers when you use Amazon Payments. The condition of the item you buy and its timely delivery are guaranteed.

Arriving:
Monday, April 06 -
Tuesday, April 07

Your delivery option:
Standard Delivery

Your order will be sent to:
(I removed my details)

Order Details
Order #205-7767654-3360078
Placed on March 31, 2020
Sterling by Music Man Majesty John Petrucci MAJ100X - Purple Metallic
Condition: New
Sold by Shopisac42 £300.00

Item Subtotal: £300.00
Postage & Packing: £0.00

Order Total: £300.00
Selected Payment Method: Bank Transfer

Payment Details
• The payment method available for this order is Bank Transfer by Amazon Payments.
• The payment will be sent to Amazon International Payments. Please follow our instructions to complete the transaction safely.
How to complete payment
• Select an International Transfer.
• Payment Reference / Message: "UK8238NF38"
• Send the payment at local Bank Agency or by Internet Banking (see payment details below).
Amazon Payment Bank Details:
ACCOUNT NAME:

IBAN:

BIC/SWIFT:

BANK NAME:

ADDRESS:

Jose Jelix Augusti

ES0367130002580007139932

PFSSESM1

Rebelllion Bank SL

HERMOSILLA 64 ,28001 MADRID ,Spain

Information and instruction about order:
Click here If you need further assistance.
Amazon Payments - Guarantee Protection:
We guarantee purchases from third-party sellers when payment is made via Amazon Payments. Customers who pay for purchases from Amazon Marketplace via Amazon Payments are eligible to receive all amount of the purchase price, including delivery charges.
Please note if you need further assistance, please contact Amazon Payments

We hope to see you again soon.
Amazon Marketplace
Reference number for payment is ''UK8238NF38''
The Order #205-7767654-3360078 will be automatically appear in your account as soon as the payment is completed.(just like in the credit card order - once you fill in your credit card details and your card is charged, the order# show in your account online).

(Further information can interfere with the transfer between banks.To identify your payment, we will use the reference number).This is mandatory, since it helps us to identify your payment,thereby accelerating business operations.After making the payment, please send us a copy of the bank confirmation by clicking here
Please note: You can pay your order directly from your Bank Agency or by Internet Banking. This is a private transaction between you, Amazon and the seller. All transaction details must remain confidential.
The payment for your invoice is processed by Amazon Payments, Inc., Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1QP, UK
1996-2020, Amazon. Inc