Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#407500 by Michelle Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:41 am
✉ BITTE BEACHTEN ✉
✉Kaufen Sie nicht, bis Sie mich kontaktieren oder Ihre Bestellung storniert wird.✉
✉Wenn Sie kaufen möchten kontaktieren Sie mich mit Modellname oder ASIN ➜ [email protected]
✉ Wenn Sie kaufen möchten kontaktieren Sie mich: ➜ [email protected]
✉Bevor Sie die Bestellung aufgeben, kontaktieren Sie mich bitte unter:➜ [email protected]
✉Für weitere Informationen kontaktieren Sie mich bitte unter: ➜ [email protected]
✉ ✉ ✉ Achtung ✉✉✉ Bevor Sie eine Bestellung aufgeben, kontaktieren sie uns bitte, wenn das Produkt verfügbar ist: ➜ [email protected]
✉✉ ✉ Danke und warten auf Ihre E-Mail ✉✉✉

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#408617 by Wiebe Verdonk Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:25 am
I was interested in a Golf device on Amazon and asked more details and got this reply:

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:54 PM deshopsnew <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

The product is new, not used, it was only opened for presentation in the store
The product is original, new, packaged. It comes with a 24-month guarantee, including all original accessories.
If you buy 2 or more, you will get an additional 10% discount.
The price is lower than usual as we have special offers during this time.
My right of return is refunded within 21 days.
If you buy it on Amazon, you have to cancel the order, the order is invalid and you will not receive the product. Our company works in a different way with Amazon.
Since we have a large store and are a large retailer for all products, we work with Amazon in other ways for payment and shipping.
How this works Amazon payment process:
- As soon as I start the transaction, Amazon will send you an invoice with payment instructions.
- Through this system the buyer pays Amazon and not the seller. To pay Amazon, you need to make a bank-to-bank transfer.
- After you have confirmed your payment on Amazon, they will ask me to start delivery.
- The package is insured and sent with a tracking number via DHL.
The delivery time is a maximum of 3 days and you have 7 days to check.
In the event that the product does not match the description, Amazon will cancel the transaction and refund your money within 24 hours.
Please send me your full details, I will send all details to Amazon and they will send you the invoice. I need your full name, address and phone number.
Kind regards

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 8:41 pm, xxxx> wrote:

Good evening,
On your website at Amazon.de: I read that you may have the Skytrak in stock and offer it for sale for EUR 1,458.00.
https://www.amazon.de/-/nl/gp/offer-lis ... ition=used

Unfortunately, picking up is not an option for me, but I would like to know if you also ship to the Netherlands?

Sincerely yours

xxx