Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#407548 by Michelle Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:11 pm
[email protected]

The truck is in flawless condition, no accidents or hidden defects, always garaged and I'm the original owner. I have a clear title, under my name. It's the 2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5, automatic, 4WD, Cloth seats and has 66,271 miles.
The price is $1,400. I’m selling it because my husband passed away 3 months ago (he had a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories. My daughter and I decided to sell the house and move with my parents in Killeen, TX trying to start a new life.

I want to use eBay's Service for the safety of both of us, so if you’re interested in purchasing the truck just email me with your full name, address including the zip code, so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Respectfully,
Laura Wilson

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement