Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#407581 by Michelle Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:50 am
[email protected]

*BITTE BEACHTEN**

**Bitte machen Sie keine Bestellungen, ohne um Genehmigung zu bitten, ohne unsere Erlaubnis wird die Bestellung storniert**

** Versandkosten free, wir bieten kostenlosen Versand nur, wenn Sie uns hier kontaktieren [email protected]

** Wenn Sie kaufen möchten kontaktieren Sie mich [email protected]

** Achtung * Bevor Sie eine Bestellung aufgeben, kontaktieren sie uns bitte, wenn das Produkt verfügbar ist [email protected]

** Bitte verwenden Sie den Produkttitel als Referenz...

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#407683 by Michelle Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:30 pm
[email protected]

Hallo,
Das produkt ist noch verfügbar ist Neuware Und originalverpackt, Deutschland-Modell, mit internationaler Herstellergarantie und Rechnung.
Der Preis ist weniger als üblich. Wir haben spezielle Angebote in diesem Zeitraum. Das Angebot dauert 7 Tage.
Der Gesamtpreis ist 750,00 € inkl. MwSt inclusive der Versandkosten in ganz Europa.
Die Transaktion erfolgt über Amazon Payments und die Lieferung dauert 5-7 Tage.
Die Zahlung erfolgt in einem Amazon-Konto, Amazon bestätigen, dass die Zahlung durch sie getätigt wurde und ich das Produkt an Ihre Adresse senden kann.
Nachdem Sie das Paket empfangen haben, besteht ein 14-tägiges Widerrufsrecht und Sie können die Produkte zurückgeben und das Geld wird vollständig rückerstattet .
Das ist eine sichere Transaktion für beide Partner.
Wenn Sie immer noch daran interessiert sind, dieses Produkt über Amazon zu kaufen, teilen Sie mir Ihre Daten (Name, Adresse, Lieferadresse und Handynummer) mit, damit ich eine Transaktion mit Amazon eröffnen und Sie als Käufer deklarieren kann. Amazon wird sich dann mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen und erklären Sie den gesamten Vorgang im Detail - Zahlungs - und Versanddetails!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Susanne Ehe

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#408010 by frey_st Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:07 am
Hi
before I discovered this site, I made such a deal through Amazon and unfortunately paid money. The devices were offered via Amazon and the money was transferred to an Amazon account.
Unfortunately the goods did not arrive.
It seems that Amazon has no access to the companies to prevent such a thing.
Nevertheless I opened a ticket at Amazon Pay. What are the chances that I will get the money back?
Stefan
#408011 by AlanJones Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:42 am
Your chances of getting your money back are almost certainly zero unfortuantely.

You will be wasting your time with Amazon, they will not accept responsibility as you went outside of their system and dealt with the scammer by email/paid by bank transfer to an account that does not belong to Amazon.

Your best bet will be contacting your own bank's fraud department and also your local police.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#408325 by scamvictim@ Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:45 am
Hi guys,

I had the same problem mit that E-Mail. During the coronavirus crisis there are many online fake shops. I also didn´t know about this fake amazon deal and I wanted to buy a baby buggy for my coming kid, so I started a chat with that amazon user via my email und he sent me an a fake amazon invoice, which I made. The baby buggy didn´t come and will never come. The case was the same: conversation via [email protected], the name of the seller war Susanne Ehe and the E-Mails were the same. I informed the police and my bank and the answer was, that nowadays are the online banking so fast, that it´s almost impossible to gey your money back. However, my bank contacted the other bank, which is in Spain, but when you have made voluntary the money tranfser and especially after a couple of days, there are almost no chances to take your money back. I will wait a little bit so see, what will happen with my official police complain, amazon ticket and bank ticket to the other bank and think to contact a lawyer, because don´t want to leave the things just like that.

Best Regards,
Scamvictim