Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#411467 by Michelle Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:36 am

Hi,

Thanks for the mail. I have received your message and I agree with the current condition of the item
I'm glad to know that the product is still available for sale at this price, sincere I am a marine engineer and I buy the product as a gift for my cousin, who trains in the UK, I would like the product a surprise for him, as I do not want him to know about it, was handed over to him until the article, great ....

I would be delighted if you could accept my offer of EUR 150 for the item including the shipping cost by local post office as I like items that came to him before the speculative time, as you know to be a gift, I was amazed when I saw the item in good condition before I choose it because I checked the picture very well.

Among shipping address given: -

Name: Bolajoko Ojo
Address: 154 Loughborough Road SW9 7LL London
City: London
Phone Number: - +447932686643

In terms of payment, it is preferable to pay by bank transfer, as I have found, is simple and fastest way to pay for international transactions.

I'll be glad to have your urgent reply soon

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#411750 by Michelle Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:49 pm
samuel anderson <[email protected]>

Thanks for your email,

I want you to know that I am buying this item for my cousin in the United Kingdom, i would like you to know that I am willing to offer you €270 Eur for this item and its shipment cost to the United Kingdom.

If you agree with me, I will like you to send me more pictures of the item here.

Also here is the shipping address below.

Full Name:-Tony Rudolf/PM4868519
Address: 1A Mckinney Road Newtownabbey Co Antrim
Postcode: BT36 PE

I will also like you to get back to me with your bank details for the payment as listed below

Account Holder's Name
Bank Name
Iban Number
Swift Code
Phone Number

Thanks and Regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.