Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#369658 by Michelle Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:06 am
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

This e-Mail confirms that you have received an Electronic-Transfer of €419.00 EUR from Robert Szabo via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.

Receiver Address:

Agent Name: Alexis Dominic.
Address: 18 Transport rd.
City: Kiev .
State: Kiev .
Zip Code : 91051.

Address Status: Confirmed https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd= ... ed_address
NOTE: This is to confirm to you that the mentioned amount has been successfully transferred by the sender and been deducted from his account which is ready to be credited into your account and this payment has been subjected to be a Payment for a MERCHANDISE purchased from you, we reserve the right to make sure this transaction is 100% Safe and Secured also to verify the legitimacy level on this transaction.

The above sum includes the transport charges and taxes as we and the Transport Company quoted for the buyer (as per PayPal MERCHANDISE PAYMENT POLICY). You will receive a Message from the PayPal Customer Verification Department Shortly informing you on how to send the Transport Fares and Taxes to the transport company with the above Courier details as soon as possible.

You may contact PayPal customer service by click here or reply directly to this email by using the reply button in your Mail Box and Quote the Above Transaction ID for quick recognition of this transaction.

Sincerely,

The PayPal Team.

How do I know this is not a fraudulent email? Fraudulent -Mails usually have generic greetings such as "Dear PayPal member." Emails from PayPal always address you by your first and last name.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#390201 by Michelle Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:15 am

This e-mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment from Robert Szabo via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service

Note from Robert Szabo: [email protected]
I have paid for the item as we have agreed . Cheers.

Once the money's in your account, you can:
Spend the money online at thousands of shops that accept PayPal.
Withdraw it from your bank account.
Transfer the money to a credit card.
The above sum that was transferred to you by Robert Szabo was successfully deducted from the buyer's account (which includes the Transport/Delivery charges ) and is ready to be credited into your PayPal account accordingly.

Please note that this transaction is currently placed on hold. This is due to the additional transport charges involved.

In order complete this transaction and get the full funds credited into your account, you are required to make a refund transfer of the € 1,000.00 EUR involved to the Transport Agent via MoneyGram Transfer and send us a confirmation of the completed transfer.

Below is a step by step guide on how to complete this transaction:
Visit your nearest MoneyGram® Office/Outlet and request a MoneyGram® sending form.
Choose their Money in Minutes service.
Enter the receiver's name and address provided below.
Pay with your Credit Card or Cash.
You'll get a receipt. Attach and email a scanned copy of the receipt to us/type out the details on the receipt such as : Sender's Name; Sender's Address & Reference number.
Transport Agent (MSC UKR):

Name: Dena Emari
City : Donetsk
State: Donetsk
Postal Code : 85772

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#411621 by Michelle Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:31 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Once the money's in your account, you can:

* Spend the money online at thousands of shops that accept PayPal.

* Withdraw it from your bank account.

* Transfer the money to a credit card.

The above sum that was transferred to you by Dennis Baum was successfully deducted from the buyer's account (which includes the Transport/Delivery charges ) and is ready to be credited into your PayPal account accordingly.

Please note that this transaction is currently placed on hold. This is due to the additional transport charges involved.

In order to complete this transaction and get the full funds credited into your account, you are required to make a refund transfer of the €2,000.00EUR involved to the Transport Agent via Bitcoin Transfer and send us a confirmation of the completed transfer.

Below is a step by step guide on how to complete this transaction:

1. Go to buy.bitcoin.com <http://buy.bitcoin.com/>

2. Choose the Buy Bitcoin Core (BTC) option.

3. Enter the amount to transfer
4. Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address and click CONTINUE

5. Simply follow the instructions and input the required details.

6. Once the transfer is successful, forward the confirmation page for proper verification and completion of the transaction.

Bitcoin Core (BTC) address:
13UBnvMZBnm48PkQa8Bn28Xar1z4E9n92p