Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#413454 by Michelle Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:01 pm
Paul Smith <[email protected]>

Hello,

I just want to inform you that i have made the payment of for the item and i think you have gotten the payment confirmation receipt from my bank (Bank Of America) in your email...So all you need to do now is to go ahead with the shipment of the item via DHL and send the shipment tracking number to me and Bank Of America Bank accounting department mail ([email protected]) for verification of the shipment of the item and once BOA verify the shipment proof, they will remit the full money cash to your Bank Account immediately and you will have your money in cash in your account ok.. so, hope you got me, right?...Am waiting for your mail after the shipment via DHL now.

Below is my friend shipping address in USA:

NAME..DARAMOLA YUSUF OLAMILEKAN
ADDRESS... 1610 Sibley Blvd
CITY...Calumet City
STATE...ILLINOIS
ZIPCODE...60409
USA
Phone..+13754368459.

PLEASE. Indicate these item as gift to my friend on DHL shipment waybill receipt and declare only 419.00HKD as the value of all item just because of custom.

Best regards,
Paul Smith.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement