Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#404318 by Michelle Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:56 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Dear Customer,

Oliver Chris sent you an INTERAC e-Transfer (Trans INTERNET Email Money Transfer ) payment

Sender's Note: Hi I just sent the payment for the product. Please post it to my friend and let me know the tracking number thanks.

Shipping Address - CONFIRMED
Name: Cody Stovin Address: Suite #24866542 2229 NW 79th Ave, Miami, Florida 33122

Transfer on-hold until Shipment Tracking Number is provided

NOTE:
This INTERAC e-Transfer has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" and "PENDING" also will be no longer accessed by the buyer but will not be released until the postage reference/tracking number is sent to For verification, please check with the buyer and the seller. Below is the necessary information before your account will be credited.
Send postage tracking number to us or email us Click Here our security Customer service centers will ATTEND to you. As soon as you send us the postage tracking number to the security of the buyer and the seller, the money will be released to you and " CONFIRMATION EMAIL " will be emailed to you which will carry the link and password needed to check and withdraw your payment from above:

** PLEASE NOTE **
Once the item has been shipped and tracking number sent to us, you will receive " CONFIRMATION EMAIL " from INTERAC e-Transfer Team.

FAQs | This is a secure transaction lock
© 2000 - 2019 Interac Corp.
All rights reserved. Terms of Use
® Trade-marks of Interac Corp.

Twitter Facebook Linkedin Youtube
Email or text messages carry the notice while the financial institutions securely transfer the money using existing payment networks. For the answers to common questions please visit our FAQs.

This email was sent to you by Interac Corp., the owner of the Interac e-Transfer service, on behalf of Oliver Chris at RBC Royal Bank.

Interac Corp.
Royal Bank Plaza, North Tower, 200 Bay Street, Suite 2400
P.O. Box 45, Toronto, ON M5J 2J1
www.interac.ca

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#413503 by Michelle Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:44 pm
[email protected] --- [email protected]

Dear Customer,

This is an automated generated email from Interac Online Banking Transfer© to inform you that you have just received payment from our valuable subscriber Oliver Chris . This payment has just been sent. This will take a few hours after shipment details have been provided by you and verified before payment will be transferred to your account

Ship to -

Name: Andy Walton

Address: :3737 Wascana Pkwy, Regina SK
Canada S4S 0A2

Action Required :
What is required of you in order for your account to be credited is the shipment tracking/reference number, this number will be given to you at the Post Office after you might have sent the item to the bearer, this is part of our new policy and a security measure in order to protect both the buyer and the seller, also to verify if the item was really bought from you. Here at Interact, you can be assured that your security and safety is our topmost concern and that the payment is legal and has been confirmed, also to guide you against fraudulent acts.

Once the item has been shipped and the tracking number sent to us, you will receive a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from Inter-ac ® Team informing you upon receiving it.

NOTE:
For you to send us the Shipment tracking confirmation number for verification Click Here

instructions
The Interac e-Transfer service is a simple, convenient and safe way to transfer funds from one bank account to another, without exchanging personal financial information.

To get started, login mobile banking or online from one of the participating financial institutions . Provide information and follow the steps to complete the transfer.

You never sent an Interac e-Transfer?
Discover how easy it is to send or receive money.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.