Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#414881 by Michelle Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:48 am
Sandra Martin <[email protected]>

The trailer is stored with all the paperwork , in Omaha,NE, sealed and ready for delivery, ready to be delivered to its future new owner. The deal is handled by eBay so I don't have much to do about it. I think I can have it there at your home address in 2-3 days. The shipping is free. You will get a 7 days testing period after delivery and if you don't like it, you can send it back at my expense. During that 7 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If interested just email with your full name, full address where you want the trailer delivered at and your cell# where you can be reached so we can get the ball rolling.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement