Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#414882 by Michelle Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:56 am
FIDELITY TRUST CU© <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#419463 by Sysmaster Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:53 am
I got email from Veronika Skalova below;

Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback. I am satisfied with the price. I work offshore as Operations Manager for AIDA MAR cruise. I can't come and check it personally because of the work schedule. I'm buying it for my cousin as a little present. I want this sent directly to her address location in USA after bank payment. I will also include the UPS/FedEx shipping cost. Reply to your final cost and present pictures if this is fine with you. I await your reply.

Here is the shipment information:
Name: Christi Hanks
Address: Suite 41192265, 2229 NW 79th Ave
City: Miami
State: Florida
Postal Code: 33122
Phone: +1 626 310 3305

Warm regards

I trusted her/him and he/she send me more emails about buying my macbook. He/she asked from me to pack and send the macbook to the address given in mail. I checked my bank and the person said please dont send before seeing money in the account. Then I didnt send.

Please be carefull about this asshole.
Dont believe that kind of emails.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity