Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#414991 by Michelle Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:26 pm
[email protected] Sebastian <[email protected]>

Hello,

Am really satisfied with the condition. And i have already view the pictures of the advert on site, so I'm ready to pay your asking price so about the shipping, My shipping company will be responsible for the issue of my details,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all necessary paperwork will be done by the pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that , And so as to prevent the damages So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below so can proceed with the payment immediately.

(1) Full Name (2) IBAN Number; (3) Phone Number; (4) Total Amount in EUR; (5) Home address for the pick up;

Thank you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#414993 by Michelle Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:43 pm
[email protected] Sebastian <[email protected]>

Hello,

I hope you've got the payment confirmation email sent to you? if not, I will advice you to try and check your mail for the payment confirmation email sent to you so kindly check your Inbox or Spam folder cause legitimate also enter Spam and kindly follow the procedure so as to complete the transaction, Let me see if I can explain what you need to do now, I paid a total payment of €419.00 EUR into your account ,€319 EUR is for purchase include the titem and the rest is the cost of transport to my home. I included the transport fee for the payment I made for you because I do not have access because I work as an oceanography biologist offshore and the only online payment that my carrier accepts is via Bitcoin CORE (BTC) wallet transfer so I included €390.00 EUR for the transport fee to your payment so you can help me with it, so what you need to do now is go to all the Bitcoin CORE (BTC) that you know with the sum of €100.00 EUR and send to the transport agent's address below.

Note; You have to visit the sites on your mobile phone or laptop instacoins.com and choose BTC CORE and enter the amount in EUR and paste BTC CORE wallet address ( 3PfUsssKNSVJbBDJqbf6kWwqEhbynQaPmf ) then enter your email to get the code and receipt and proceed with the transfer with your details and credit card immediately OK.

Below is a step-by-step guide on how to do the transfer:

1. Visit instacoins.com on your computer or mobile phone.

2. Click on Bitcoin CORE (BTC) to get started and enter an amount of €100.00 EUR

3. Copy and paste the Bitcoin CORE (BTC) Wallet Download Agent Address and purchase with your credit card; 3PfUsssKNSVJbBDJqbf6kWwqEhbynQaPmf

4. Fill in all the necessary information requested on the next page and confirm the payment

5. You will receive a confirmation receipt. Attach and send email to a scanned copy / image of the transfer receipt after it has been completed.

After the payment has been made, a receipt will be sent to you and you will scan the necessary information / receipt for Bitcoin CORE (BTC) and attach it to the confirmation email you received from PayPal and then send it to them for verification, as soon as Bitcoin CORE (BTC) receipt has been confirmed, valid the total amount of , will then be credited to your account immediately without any further delay.

I hope you understand now .
Sincerely,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#415886 by Michelle Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:27 am
[email protected]

You should have noticed that I paid an extra payment of €890.00 EUR and I am sure you noticed that you would send the extra amount to the shipping company via Bitcoin CORE BTC Transfer or visit instacoins.com as soon as possible. You can make the payment to the Bitcoin CORE BTC Transfer wallet address and it is also necessary that once you have paid to the wallet address, you must submit your BTC CORE verification receipt for verification to complete the transaction. so that the pickup would be scheduled and you know when the pickup starts, make sure you are at home.

Parcel2go Courier Shipping Bitcoin CORE (BTC) Wallet Address Below;

( 1JFGEhMW7oZffYwMbmGQZQHvrK3B7MT3pR )

So I want you to keep the goods in a cool and dry place to pick up Parcel2go Courier Shipping Agent.

Thank you.