Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#414706 by Michelle Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:50 am
eBay <[email protected]>

You are receiving this email because the seller (Cindy T. Stuart ) has registered you as a potential buyer for the 2006 Tioga 29V.

You can find the invoice and the additional instructions for payment attached to this email. (See the PDF attachment)

Open/Download the invoice and follow the instructions step by step in order to complete the transaction!

For any questions contact eBay Customer Department by calling us at +1-(408)-341-9155 .

Thank you,
eBay Buyer Protection Program.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#415499 by Michelle Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:30 am

Thanks for using eBay! Here's your invoice.

You are receiving this email because the seller (Patricia R. Carey) has registered you as a potential buyer for the 2008 Toyota Tacoma SR5.

You can find the invoice and the additional instructions for payment attached to this email. (See the PDF attachment)

Open/Download the invoice and follow the instructions step by step in order to complete the transaction!

For any questions contact eBay Customer Department by calling us at +1-(669)-221-5653 .

Thank you,
eBay Buyer Protection Program.

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities