Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#415536 by Michelle Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:03 pm
"Anna J. Horton" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello!
I am the owner of the 1995 Winnebago Volkswagen Rialta 21ft Class B. I had it advertised nationwide through Facebook Marketplace. It is still available for sale. It is in great shape. it has no damage, no scratches, dents or hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained. It has 41,000 and clean title. Up front, four captain's chairs provide riding comfort, the rear captain's chairs have three reclining positions and also fold out to create sleeping space for two. Telescoping walls and a fold-down sink make the best use of the space. Everything works great, it was recently professionally detailed interior and exterior. I am selling it at this final price of $2,500 because my husband passed away last month and it brings me a lot of bad memories and that’s the reason I want to sell it asap... I also got a new job and moved to Augusta, ME and many other things have priority now so it has to go. I attached you some photos. I want to use eBay Services for both our safety, so if you're interested in purchasing this motorhome just email me your full name, address including the zip code and phone number. I will inform eBay that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
I look forward to your answer.
Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement