Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#417866 by Michelle Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:32 am
[email protected]

Kundendienstadresse:
Bitte Kontakt vor dem Kauf: [email protected]
Bitte Kontakt vor dem Kauf: [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#417887 by Michelle Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:51 am
From: [email protected] [email protected] < [email protected] >

Thank you for your inquiry - Cellini Evoluzione espresso machine - (it has a special price because we have an inventory) The item is in mint condition, new.
Delivery in original packaging, including guarantee and all accessories. The total price is EUR 480.00 including shipping.
The package will arrive at your address by DHL within 3 to 5 working days, including the invoice. If you want to buy my products, send me your details (name, surname, address, telephone number) for delivery. I will contact Amazon to process your order. Returns and full refunds can be made within 30 days, you can return for any reason.
For more information do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities