Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#417682 by Michelle Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:35 am
Adam Burke <[email protected]>

Hello,

The ELEKTRON ANALOG RYTM Players Groove stations is still available.

The product is new and in original packaging with international manufacturer's warranty and invoice.
The price is less than usual. We have special offers during this period. The offer lasts 7 days.
The total price is £ 480,00 incl. TAX including shipping costs throughout Europe

The transaction is via Amazon Payments and delivery takes 7-10 days.
Payment will be made in an Amazon account, Amazon will confirm that the payment has been made by them and I can send the product to your address.
After you have received the package, there is a 14-day right of withdrawal and you can return the products and the money will be fully refunded.
This is a secure transaction for both partners.

Please NOTE, do not order.

If you are interested in buying this product, please let us know so that we can check the product and its availability and then we can register the transaction with Amazon :
Your name, Address,
Delivery address
Mobile phone number

So I will register your transaction at Amazon and they will contact you for payment and shipping details !

Best Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#417727 by Michelle Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:57 am

Hello,
First of all let me apologize for the late answer.
Let me explain you how you can buy my X-Rite i1Publish Pro 3 Plus
The item is brand new, never used, but i can't list it as a new product due to Amazon policy, they don't allow me to list it as a new product. The item will comes with original box and accessories and 2 years international warranty.
If you are wondering why the price is lower than the usual,it is because we have some promotional prices . The offer lasts 7 days.
The total price is £715.00, including all shipping costs to Europe. If you want to buy it, please send me your shipping address(phone number, your complete name, street name and number, zip code and city) I will immediately send the required data to Amazon Department. They will contact you with the order and details about payment and shipping. You will have to complete the payment with them. Dispatch will be by normal UPS Services, which takes 3-5 days.
My return policy is full refund in 21 days.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Many Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#417889 by Michelle Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:32 am
Adam Burke <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello

We have a policy on the execution of orders on our website, I am sorry that you did not notice so that you can read, so do not place the order directly and contact us first.Please forgive us but you can try to cancel the order, I have to check the product first availability since with the total closure of a few months ago with the pandemic we are still upset inventory is made through warehouses blocked and now through ports that still did not arrive from suppliers. If you want it, we will place a new order through Amazon, I am waiting for your answer and sorry for the trouble.

P.S.: And for a good feedback, please do not specify that the cancellation was made in our case, I will try to get you another discount if you want to order it.