Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#418993 by Michelle Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 pm
[email protected]

Bitte aufmerksam lesen:

Vor dem Kauf wenden Sie sich bitte an:✉⫸[email protected]⫷✉Kaufen Sie nicht vorher, um uns zu kontaktieren, wir werden Ihre Bestellungen löschen.

Vor dem Kauf wenden Sie sich bitte an:✉⫸[email protected]⫷✉Kaufen Sie nicht vorher, um uns zu kontaktieren, wir werden Ihre Bestellungen löschen.

Sie müssen uns den Artikelnamen oder die ASIN-Nummer mitteilen

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#419307 by Tira Soft Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:56 pm
https://www.amazon.co.uk/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=0&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&orderID=206-2980078-3330747&protocol=current&seller=A2Y1L58WILPX0D&sshmPath=

So, are you telling me this is a scam ?
What is the purpose then to make a fake Amazon account ?
The buyer can cancel orders any time, so what is to gain for scammer?
#419308 by AlanJones Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:57 pm
The scammer asks victims to email them and will then ask for payment by bank transfer, money transfer or gift cards.

As soon as you leave Amazon's system, you have no protection and no way of cancelling.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.