Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#419148 by Michelle Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:44 am
Paul Mc Veigh, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello and thank you for your interest,

I am very glad that you are interested to buy my car.
The car is still there, full of history service, very good condition and all in perfect condition, see the interior and exterior view great, no accidents. I had to move because of the decision of my company to Dublin / Ireland due to CoVID-19 crisis. In addition, there are many things that now have priority, so this car needs to go. The price would be 4.000 euros.The car is left with an Escrow Company (trust company) so that it can be delivered to the new owner. If you are interested, I need your delivery address, so I can calculate shipping (I agree to pay the transportation costs from 50 to 50, if that is suitable for you).
Please note that the escrow company is taking very serious this crisis and they will desinfect the car and also will come in an enclosed transportation.

Short specs:

Model: Hyundai i20 1.2 Intro Edition
KM: 37.204
Year of registration: 04/2015
Power: 62 kW (84 Hp)
Engine capacity: 1.248 cm³
TUV: 04/2021
Tires: 2 sets winter and summer with alloy wheels
VIN: NLHB351BAFZ019466
Damage: NO
Accident history: NO

Best regards,

Paul Mc Veigh <[email protected]> wrote:
Good day,
I just checked out with uShip.com and it will cost me about 400 euros to deliver the car to Trier.
The final price including delivery is 4.200 and I think is a fair price for both of us. I will cover half of the delivery fee as I said in my previous email.
The car has German registration and my location is still Dublin, Ireland. We can do everything through the transport company, uShip.com, they are taking care of everything and they can arrange a delivery to your address. If you decide to buy the car I will need your full details (Full name, Address, Phone number). As soon as I have your details I will pass them to the transport company and they will start the procedure. Next step they will get in touch with you and send you an invoice for the car, the tracking number to check the status of the delivery at any time and all the rest of the transaction details. After you've received the invoice you'll need to make the payment by bank transfer to the transport company (NOT to me) and they will hold the money into their bank account until you receive, inspect and agree to keep the car. For the buyer's peace of mind I've also added a 5 DAYS REFUND POLICY so if you don't like the car, you'll receive a full refund, no fees or taxes deducted. If the car is not as described, the transport company will transfer the money back into your bank account. If you decide to keep the car after the 5 days inspection period, you will need to sign the owner's transfer papers and only then I will get the money from the transport company.
Regards,
Paul Mc Veigh

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement